Friday, January 11, 2013

Only The Beginning


 Hey, I just wanted to write a brief introduction to myself and let you know what this blog means to me. I'm Brittney. I'm a 22 year old mom with 2 girls. Andrea and Rileigh. I live in northwest Florida, but I'm an Ohioan, born and raised. I'm a new pagan. I grew up mostly with christian roots, so I know all about Christianity and how it works/sounds/feels. But, I resound in my earthly beliefs, and my connection to the divine was instilled within me from childhood. My mother would never want you to know but, she gave me those beliefs as a child with the things she taught me growing up. Any who, that's another post. If' you're reading, I want you to know how Important you are to me. The fact that you're even semi-interested in my thoughts and views about the world are incredible, and I hope that I can help you in any way possible. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to share them with me. I'd love to help you. I'm currently within my year and a day still, so I plan on writing about the things that I learn, and do. As well as tarot, and my matron, Isis. You will be like my BOS. But others are more than welcome to read :) Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope we meet again in the future. 

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittney, I'm Lunaeve ... I'm new to blogging too. Great blog so far. I just wanted to leave a note to introduce myself. I grew up Christian too but knew early on as a teen I was Pagan, so I have been longer, but truly digging in now. Blessed Be!

    ReplyDelete